Coronavirus (COVID-19). Causes, Symptoms and Precautions.
Corona virus is the broad term that means it is consisting of some viruses. It includes
These three viruses are the group which cause the disease in different individuals.
Mortality rate of COVID-19 is just 2%. People are getting scared of its rapid spread.
Its incubation period is 2-14 days.
if you get the symptoms, please go to the medical setup, you need medical attention.
Signs and symptoms of COVID-19 may appear two to 14 days after exposure and can include:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing.
- Radiography showing lesions in the lungs.
Its severity is ranging from mild to severe. The old age patients with the underlying heart disease are on higher risk of getting the Corona.
Causes of corona virus are under research. it is said that it came from animals. You can get the Coronavirus by the droplets of sneezing Corona patient. Its highly contagious.
Risk factors may include:
- Recent international or national travels in the area of ongoing spread.
- In-contact with the people who is victim of Corona.
- Wash your hands frequently with cleanser and water, or utilize an alcohol based hand sanitizers.
- Cover your mouth and nose with your elbow or tissue if you sneeze or sniffle.
- Abstain from contacting your eyes, nose and mouth if your hands aren’t sanitized.
- Keep away from close contact with any individual who is affected.
- Stop sharing dishes, glasses, bedding and other family unit things if you’re infected.
- Clean and sterilize surfaces you frequently touch.
- Remain at home from work, school and open zones if you’re ill.
Doctors diagnose the disease by performing the Sputum Analysis Test or saliva analysis. . You can take a nasal swab sample with you too.
There is no treatment yet. Medical setups are treating the symptoms by using:
- Cough syrups
- Fluid intakes