Amina Ali graduated with a bachelor’s degree in physiotherapy from University of Health Sciences Lahore and currently pursuing for Post Graduation. She has worked in different leading hospitals of Pakistan including Services Hospital (I.C.U), Children Hospital and Punjab Cardiology Hospital. Her focus is orthopedic spine and neck injuries.She is responsible for monitoring, evaluating and enhancing the ailments diagnosed by our system and experts. She is a resourceful, kind, and quick learner. She enjoys the customer engagement and thrives to bring forth new ideas and improvements to further facilitate the patient. Curing is all about caring. And with team members like Amina, KKT is paving the grounds for a new revolution in healthcare.
- All About KKT Pakistan | KKT Treatment, Cost, Side Effects, Financial Assistance,Worldwide Location
- Celebrations Of Eid-ul-Fitr; Festival Of Fast Breaking
- Blessed Month of Ramadan – Follow these tips!
- Heavy Bags Are Killing Your Back. 3 Ways To Fix It
- Back Pain During Pregnancy: 3 Ways of Prevention