Dr. Muhammad Rashid is a technically competent and a knowledgeable person. He graduated from Nishtar Medical College (Bahauddin Zakariya University) Multan with MBBS degree. Dr.Muhammad Rashid is a very hardworking, professionally committed, ability to take initiative and can adjust in any kind of environment and he believes in teamwork. What perplexed him to choose a career in Orthopedics was his belief that orthopedic interventions can rapidly and dramatically improve quality of patient’s’ life. He is presently serving KKT as a Consultant.
- All About KKT Pakistan | KKT Treatment, Cost, Side Effects, Financial Assistance,Worldwide Location
- Celebrations Of Eid-ul-Fitr; Festival Of Fast Breaking
- Blessed Month of Ramadan – Follow these tips!
- Heavy Bags Are Killing Your Back. 3 Ways To Fix It
- Back Pain During Pregnancy: 3 Ways of Prevention