Subid e Gull joins the KKT family as a leading physiotherapist and an expert in sports injury treatment. Her vision is to become a life-changing catalyst for millions of Pakistanis that have to go through rehabilitation and exercise therapy to regain the strength, power, and momentum to lead a quality healthy life.Subid e Gull graduated with a 4 years bachelor’s degree in physiotherapy from Fatima Memorial Hospital in 2010. Shortly after she completed her T-DPT (Transition to Doctorate of Physical Therapy) from the prestigious College of Physiotherapy at King Edward Medical College in 2013. One of the main reasons that attracted Subid e Gul e to KKT is the advancements in processes, governance and best practices for the cure of patients.
- All About KKT Pakistan | KKT Treatment, Cost, Side Effects, Financial Assistance,Worldwide Location
- Celebrations Of Eid-ul-Fitr; Festival Of Fast Breaking
- Blessed Month of Ramadan – Follow these tips!
- Heavy Bags Are Killing Your Back. 3 Ways To Fix It
- Back Pain During Pregnancy: 3 Ways of Prevention